Thursday, May 14, 2009

oh blah

I am not sure if my husband will ever fully understand all of this...

lemme back up a bit...
If a study was done on this, I am sure it would be confirmed that on average each house within a thirty mile radius of us has on average 2.5 Nintendo DS. Except for our house. We are crazy and apparently out of touch with the universe and have on average 0. Im not against them (he can play weekends only though) we just have never thought he would like it. We were wrong.
For the last several weeks he has begged and pleaded for us to buy it for him. He has done several chores and is saving his money.

On Monday my husband made a deal with him that he could get the DSi & a game if he cleaned spotless the basement and his room. Usually he jumps at the chance to do chores and earn $ but this time he procrastinated until tonight. Meanwhile he had it in his head he would get it in time for the weekend...Im sure everyone can guess how my night went...

...and how each day/night will go until he completes the tasks at hand.

We won't give in though...no DSi until the chores are done. Lets see how long I keep my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment