Monday, May 18, 2009

next appointment

Here I am blogging live from our next therapy appointment. I am waiting for the therapist to come get him and then they go back on their own.

I have a few key issues that need to be addressed...
1. he has become very 'mouthy' lately...more so then usual.
2. what discipline methods should I use with him?
3. how do I distinguish between what he can control and cannot?
4. he says he has no friends in school and no one plays with him (i think the biggest reason is because he refuses to play what other kids want to play).
5. ongoing frustration/anger issues.

I hope to start learning some coping skills for him! It's a slow journey as he learns more about his emotions, which is the key to all other progress.
I'll keep everyone informed!

No comments:

Post a Comment