Wednesday, May 20, 2009

McD BBQ Sauce


I could never understand why people would save the sauces from fast food restaurants, it just seemed like such a waste of space. Could you ever possibly make a meal and think "Darn! If I just had a packet of Arby sauce, the meal would be so much better! Alas, it is ruined."? I could hardly imagine that would be the case. I never thought I would be one of those people...

...However, my son will eat things that he can dip into McD's BBQ sauce. Not things like veggies, of course, but chicken nuggets, hot dogs.

So now I find myself ordering these little sauces with each child's happy meal and stash them away in the fridge for when they are needed. Why do we store them in the fridge anyway? Do we all think that makes them stay fresh?

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment