Monday, July 6, 2009

just can't wait to get on the road...

"There is no moment of delight in any pilgrimage like the beginning of it." ~ Charles Dudley Warner

Tomorrow we are off on an adventure. Well, not too much of an adventure, but a 2 adults, 3 kids and 5 hour car ride kind of adventure. We are headed to King's Island in Mason, OH.

Tomorrow night we are staying at the Great Wolf Lodge so the kids can somewhat unwind from the trip and have a blast with the water park activities. Then Wednesday & Thursday we are going to enjoy the amusements of the park -- thankfully there is a water park included with the K.I. admission because I think that may be the only thing the kids really end up wanting to do. Friday we return home, but I am really really hoping to convince my Husband to go 30 minutes south, into KY, to check out the Newport Aquarium...I think that will be amazingly fun! We shall see.

Hopefully it will be a smooth journey. Hopefully.

I will try to blog the fun from my phone for anyone who may care to read it!

"Most of my treasured memories of travel are recollections of sitting." ~ Robert Thomas Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment