Sunday, June 28, 2009

got milk?

Yesterday we had several parties to go to and I was unsure how to handle telling the hosts that boy was milk free and couldn't eat the various treats being served. I didn't want to be rude when we aren't even 100% sure it's helping.

So, I let him eat pizza and cookies and cake and more cookies...let him enjoy himself.

Well, we are paying the price today!! He has been bouncing off the walls today and his indecision levels are off the charts.

So, lesson learned? We are back to milk free and will continue to monitor to see if it's making a difference or not.

It's all about trial & error and it really annoys me!

(blogging from my phone)

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like an "oops to reinforce that its working for you! Good luck with the milk free. Its a challenege, but its well worth the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding, understatement of the year!

    ReplyDelete