Wednesday, March 10, 2010

oh how he makes me laugh

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter" ~ E.E Cummings

Just a few things that made me laugh this past weekend...I hope you also find them funny.

Sunday - shopping for a 1st Communion suit for boy
  • We go into the fitting room with a few suits to try on. While getting the suit ready for him to put on, I told him "Take off your clothes". A minute later I turn around and he has his socks off and is taking off his underwear...
  • It came down to picking between 2 suits so I asked him which one he liked best, his response "The one with the FBI warning"...he noticed in the inside the security tag had an FBI warning on it...
Monday morning - getting dressed for school
My youngest daughter was trying to help him get dressed by giving him his pants and she got really mad that he wouldn't take them. Finally he yelled at her "Don't you know you're not allowed ot put pants on before your socks!"

Love him

No comments:

Post a Comment